Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

#289 - Health is Wealth

  1. Do you always have fainting spells?
  2. Do you faint often?
  3. Are you always breathless or feel short of breath?
  4. Do you feel chest tight?
  5. Can you walk for an hour without stopping and without feeling a tinge of breathlessness???

    C
    an you make out what am I trying to say from the above?
    Is ok if you dont because I couldnt also initially.
    The above was asked by my health screening doctor in-charge for having abnormal ECG.
    Yes... ABNORMAL ECG at the age of coming 28.
     I may be healthy in all other aspects but somehow, I've got an (maybe) "unhealthy" heart which is akin to unhealthy also.
    She gave me a referral letter but yet said "I think is OK!"
    Duhh!!
    So is it ok or not?
    I sleep well, eat well, so what is the reason?
    Machine faulty? But I did it like 4 TIMES?!
    Haish! I will be seeking a 2nd opinion before heading to the heart centre because she is not able to give me a precise analysis of my condition.
    My family are very worried after learning about it because we do not have any heart-disease history in the family.
    Nevertheless, I am staying positive because I know I am OK and I WILL BE!
    Actually to be honest, I am not very bothered by it.
    oOps!!

    It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
    -Gandhi

    p/s: Mac delivery is taking the longest time to deliver my breakfast deluxe!! I am soooo hungryy!

posted by kalin at 12:00

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter