#287
Ohh my~
Who can ever imagine its already March alreadyy......
Goshh! Can time pass any faster?
Anyway, here I am blogging while waiting for the laundry to be done.
Got lotsa clothes to wash due to my laziness.. .. .. I am soooooooooooo tired and slpy already.
*Yawns*
Alrite, it has being a week of feasting fer me so far.
Got lotsa clothes to wash due to my laziness.. .. .. I am soooooooooooo tired and slpy already.
*Yawns*
Alrite, it has being a week of feasting fer me so far.
Had pancakes with An on Monday and Korean food with the ofc cliques earlier to celebrate YN's birthday.
-Strictly Pancakes-
The service was lousy. We waited almost 20 minutes just for a table and the pancakes were so-so only. They are neither soft & fluffy nor has any "WOW" factor in it. Just very normal pancakes (IMO)
Thou I may not a fan of pancakes but I felt Wild Honey or even Mac serves better pancakes.
So can anybody tell me what's the rave about??
The service was lousy. We waited almost 20 minutes just for a table and the pancakes were so-so only. They are neither soft & fluffy nor has any "WOW" factor in it. Just very normal pancakes (IMO)
Thou I may not a fan of pancakes but I felt Wild Honey or even Mac serves better pancakes.
So can anybody tell me what's the rave about??
-Togi @ Mosque Street-
We usually have steamboat / western cuisine whenever we celebrates birthday for the ofc gang, so this time we decided to try something different.
That explains why we go Korea. Ha!
-6 appetizers x Big pancake x BBQ chix x Spicy Rice cake
Bibimbap x BBQ pork belly x Seafood Ramen x Kimchi Soup
Believe it or not... I still have the mouth-watering feeling now while blogging.
*Droool*
The photos does not do justice to the food but trust me, they are really yummy and of reasonable price too. The bill came up to be only $100 for 6 of us with so many dishes we have ordered.
Only problem is, it is not a definitely not a place for you to sit and talk cock because their business is real good till the boss will chased you out indirectly (but of cos in a courteous manner) in order to turnover fast.
Business good what, what to do?
Only problem is, it is not a definitely not a place for you to sit and talk cock because their business is real good till the boss will chased you out indirectly (but of cos in a courteous manner) in order to turnover fast.
Business good what, what to do?
Ok! Laundry alarm just rang. .. just nice!
Off to dry the laundries now.
x










<< Home