Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

#272 - 中秋节快乐

Rabb and I had an outing to Chinese Garden with his sister & kids together with my family.
Oh myyy....! It was people mountain people sea despite there was nothing much to see.
Or perhaps the attention all went to my fave baby boy, hence we did not enjoy the lanterns viewing.
Nevertheless, we all had fun and laughter because the lil boy was ard.. ..
Look at his comical face... how not to love him??
.
Went to Isetan Private Sales on Thursday and wanting to get quite a few household items but the Q for payment was.. ... crazyy.
 Instead I got myself the latest Gucci fragrance; Premier. Met this really nice fragrance lady and she gave me quite a number of freebies....
Ok! At least I did not leave Isetan empty-handed.
oOps!!
Typical.
Gawdd!! Its Monday again... ... and thinking of the workload I gotta to face for the coming weeks.. ..
HAISH!
Anyway, Happy Mid-Autumn Fest. to all and have a good week ahead~
 
xoxo

posted by kalin at 22:56

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter