Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

#270 - The Zhu(s) Pre-Wedding Shoot

Rabb and I had took leave to accompany the Zhu couple for their pre-wedding shoot on Thursday.
Seeing others photoshoot makes me feel so bey balance because of my experience. Ha! But I'm chill....because I believe God is FAIR!
Before meeting them up at their Bridal Studio, I had ran some errand for Greenie buying them sushi and flowers for her photoshoot. But unfortunately, neither they ate the sushi nor the flowers was used during the shoot.
Sushi for the couple but it ended up in our own stomach.
And the flowers bloom this morning.. .. Not sure what flowers are these but I think they are beautiful~
...
We went to National Museum, MINT Toys Museum and Gardens by the Bay for their shoot.
Thanks to them that I get to go to the last 2 places.
The photographer & act-yi-ge photographer at work @ Gardens By The Bay.   
We did not get to explore the whole garden but it is really a very magnificent sight.
All so beautiful especially when the sun is about to set.. ..
 awwwww~
The "Avatar" Trees
I name them the Avartar trees because I think I saw something similar in Avatar the movie.
I will be back... ...~
I think it is worth to go at least once. 
 
Here's a sneak peak that I took during the shoot.
*Like!*
(Becos cannot see HIS face! oOps!!)
 
Rabb is currently preparing dinner now.
My parents, bro and Des are on their way up for the treat.
Hoho!
 
xoxo

posted by kalin at 18:19

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter