Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#268 - 公主进宫

I went back home this evening and regain my "princess" life; just wait for dinner to be serve, do not have to wash dishes (because Winwin is HOME!), eat home-made ice popsicles while watching tv.
Awwww~ I missed this kinda life.
 
After dinner, we went back to the old house for the last time as we will be returning the keys back to HDB tomorrow.
I wished we had made time to sleep over for 1 last time.. ...
Memories.. .. ..
The place we grew up together - joy, saddness, laughter and tears.
 
 
 I am so going to show these pictures to my kids and my nieces / nephews.
Theses buildings will soon become a piece of flat land again, but its always in our heart.
Nobody will take these memories away from all of us.
 
xoxo
 

posted by kalin at 21:53

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter