Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, September 14, 2012

#266 - 永远爱不完

Finally internet connection is up after 1mth plus. It feels so "connected" and I can finally go back to my blogging routine only if I have anything to blog about also? Haha!
Anyway.. .. I had a date with Aaron Kwok over the weekends again. Thank god I bought Ted the movie ticket by mistake. It was a good silly mistake!!
Auntie Pat called us at ard 3ish to tell us that she has free tix, so why not?! Anyway, I wanted to go too but aunt thot it would be the same o' stuffs, so did not wanna waste the $$. Well, it turned out that he had changed a brand new stage and this concert is totally to show off his dances. After all, hes a dance king what. But it was totally not easy fer him as he is not young and to sing and dance, I really take my hat off him! Heavenly King indeed!
Oohh!! And his figure.. is OH MY GOD for an (nearly) old man! oOps!!
 
Did not manage to capture much pictures because
1) Lightings too power
2) Did not had my camera with me
3) Iphone camera is PTE LTD.
 




 
And here's 2 video from the concert... my fave segement.  
 

 
Will be back for more updates.
Have a great weekend, peeps~
 
xoxo

posted by kalin at 22:59

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter