Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

#265

It's 1 SEPT 2012.
Can anybody believe that its just 3 more months to a New Year?
OMG!!
Time really flies... ...

Anyway, here I am back at my parents. Sleptover for a nite.
*Misses! Misses! Misses*
Misses everything at home... ... .. ...
Awwww~!!

Been a bad week at work, like machiam hell!
 DJ is practically in a cranky mood fer the whole week.
Hoping for a better week.
And I really really odd to get my passport renew! Need a break SERIOUSLYY!!!
Already had plans in mind but ya.. .. the bloody passport needs to get renewed!

Alrite.. .. gotta go get prepare and back to Punggol where the Hubs is waiting fer me to be back.
Bet he must be damn happie that I'm aint at home.
The WHOLEHOUSE is HIS with nobody ard that will nag at him..

Have a great weekend~

xoxo
 

posted by kalin at 13:08

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter