Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

KM #254 - Chocz Buffet x KM

Rabb and I decided to do something different apart for the usual dates last Saturday, so he suggested going up to Skypark @ MBS fer Chocz buffet (the 1 which Greenie and I went). I thot it was kinda waste $$ because he was never a fan of chocz but well, just for an experience.
Here are some snaps fer your eye pleasure.. ..
xxx
Loving my new top purchased via a blogshop on FB.
Soooo korean-fashion.

xx

 Its the 3rd day of the 2nd half of the year already.. ..
Time really flies after the age of 21.. .. FML!
Counting down to D-DAY, everybody ard me are all getting excited fer the party celebration. I guess I m starting to feel jittery because I am way behind my initial schedule & plan. Lotsa to be done, but I'm still not getting it done yet.
Work is really taking its toll on me.. .. I really need a breakk to recharge.
Had went fer gown selection sometimes back some Sunday. I had KIV a few choices also.
Heh! Will not be revealing my selections.. stay tune to D-DAY fer answers.
*wink*

p/s: I wished I had more than 24 hours a day.

xoxo

posted by kalin at 03:56

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter