Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

KM #243

I knew her since I was 15 and if I did not remember wrongly; she was the 1st new friend I made from the new school.
 12 years of friendship - this did not come easy. We had been thru a lot especially during the younger days but at the end of the day, we are still friends.
Despite we were not in talking terms for a period, she will still sends me birthday wishes yearly. I guess this is what people always say, “WE ARE FATED TO BE FRIENDS”.
I sincerely thanked her for inviting me to her big day and wishing her a blissful marriage, everlasting love and happiness.
xx

Greenie – her neighbor-to-be was also invited and she was my partner for the evening.
 Both of us were seriously ... ! Once we exited from the station, we tried to locate the hotel from the map where the hotel is only right infront of us! Goodness! Directional ederts!! oOps!!

My OFTD.
My dress frm BKK! Love the details!

Its TGIF tml again.
Gonna head down to BC on Saturday to choose our pre-wedding photoshoot photos.
*crossing my fingers*
Hopefully I do not have to commit any crime!
WAHAHAHAHA!

xoxo

Labels: BFF, Wedding

posted by kalin at 23:41

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter