Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

KM #242 - Home Sweet Home (Long ago)

I'm back from my trip for almost coming 2 weeks already.
Been trying to get back to the momentum and yupp.. already recovered from the BKK withdrawal symptoms.
It was a tiring trip unlike my previous semi-luxury trip. This trip, I made friends w/ the Airport Railway Link and their BTS. The ratio of taking BTS is more than taking cab this trip. So poorthing me.. =((   
Did not kio much for myself but satisfied buys. Besides shopping for truly yours, I also bot some stuffs for our new place (which results in excess baggage) and successfully gotten my jie mei's convertible dresses at a super dirt cheap price but I literally forgot about getting 1 for myself. FML!!
Hey, its no joke that I got excess baggage. So goddamn lucky that I insisted in lugging my own luggage and so damn lucky that I bot the 20kg baggage or else I might have to pay like mad. And my luggage was on the verge of giving way before I left for the airport. Aunt and I being trying to close n lock it but after many attempts and removing some stuffs from it, we then managed to locked it. She said probably the aliment of the luggage has run. Its nothing surprising because I went to the hotel all by myself from the airport and how to do u expect me to carry my own luggage down the flight of stairs?! At times, all I did was dragged it down the steps. oOps!!
The very 1st thing I did upon reaching airport was to get my luggage wrapped before any tragedy happened.

Well..conclusion is.. .. I will still go back to BKK but for cheap food and massage. As for shopping, I think I will save the $$ up and will opt for Taiwan instead. I m more the willing to pay.
So sad..bye bye Platinum Mall!!

P/S: Draw Something is so addictive.  My drawings ish so super chui but seriously like I care?!
HAHAHAHA!!

Labels: Travel

posted by kalin at 00:39

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter