Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

KM #248 - AMeiZing 6th Jan 2012

Hello all.. ...
9th day of the New Year, everything going smoothly??
It has being a crazy week at work last week after the long weekends but the only thing that got me looking forward was A*Mei's AMeiZing World Tour on Friday evening with Aimeili.
It was really an AMeiZing night.
The concert was really awesome that I'm glad that I did not give it a missed.
  It was totally worth going and in fact, I should have bought the more expensive seating.
Anyway, our seats are almost perfect also. Lucky us!
Her live performance is really dammn high that every single second and minute really worth the $$ we paid for esp when she had the 40 minutes non-stop of ballad segment.
OMG!! "Chao high" and "chao hao ting!!!"
Both of us got super angry when our clappers given by Starhub "die" on us on her dunno no. what songs only lorx. And till the extend, we got so kinda desperate that we wanna go and take from others.
Haha!
How terrible, I know!
But really felt kinda "left out" without clappers or light sticks. Should have spent the $$ on light sticks!
Alrite! Lesson learnt!
Ha! 3 pathetic photos outta a few other pictures taken using my iPhone.
Yupp.. everybody in the stadium was real spontaneous that everybody stood up, sing and dance away together with her.
This is what I call CONCERT .
If there's a Encore concert, I will definitely go again.
But firstly, I wanna go KTV to curb my withdrawal symptoms 1st.
Hahahaha!!

xoxo

posted by kalin at 00:55

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter