KM #230 - Friday.The.Thirteen
Dear YOU,
Little did I expect to actually bump onto u in my so-called "territory".
What a surprise.
Time flies.. .. a year of roller-coaster ride has just pass quietly and peacefully.
What a surprise.
Time flies.. .. a year of roller-coaster ride has just pass quietly and peacefully.
If only the angel in me has more control, I could have said Hi; pretending that nothing had happened at all and fill you in with my life happening like an old friend whom I thot is A FRIEND!
Too bad..this is just not me.
I just cannot bring myself to acknowledge you despite of whatever may or may not had happened.
Anyway, there is no need to bring up the past.
Anyway, there is no need to bring up the past.
There is no more hatred, just neutral feelings.
I just felt that there is nothing much to talk about and no need to talk.
Whatever is it, I still sincerely wish you ALL THE BEST!
This is the MAX I can do as a "FRIEND"!
This is the MAX I can do as a "FRIEND"!






<< Home