Building a nest is like playing Sims.
But in Sims, you can sell away your furniture or fixtures anytime you want by just a click.
In reality... ... ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rabb: I think we should have gotten a fabric sofa instead of the 1 we had at home now. It looks and feel cozier, don't you think so?!
Me: Yahh... agree.
Rabb: Set! Let’s change to a fabric 1 next time.
Me: But huhh... the sofa is still brand new and we haven sat on it before worz. Nevermind!! I’ll invite DX over to jump on it. Spoil le then we can buy the desire 1 liaoz!
Rabb: I think we should have gotten a fabric sofa instead of the 1 we had at home now. It looks and feel cozier, don't you think so?!
Me: Yahh... agree.
Rabb: Set! Let’s change to a fabric 1 next time.
Me: But huhh... the sofa is still brand new and we haven sat on it before worz. Nevermind!! I’ll invite DX over to jump on it. Spoil le then we can buy the desire 1 liaoz!
LOL!!!!






<< Home