Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

KM #205 - Random Stuffs

that had happened for the past weeks.
- - -
Because of this fei zai, I told myself that I have to eat that grilled squid that he ate. So I did!
Mummy and I went to Isetan Kyushu Fair on the last day.
The grilled squid and scallops are really yummilicious to the max!!!
- - -
Walk me home.
We just had an appointment with our ID, Ken @ our pad last Saturday. Measurements were taken and interior design are more or less being finalize. Reno will start as soon as the bank approves our loan. I had tried to go "back home" myself that day by train instead of cabbing. Even if cab, I also dunno how to. Still not sure of the directions and location. oOps!
 Well, its only about a 35 mins ride of train from my parents' and about 5 minutes walk from the LRT to reach our pad. Ok larx.. .. got seats to sit and there is no need to change train. Haha!
Anyway, hope the submission of the application goes smoothly.
Really looking forward for the readiness of our pad and anticipating how our design will turn out.
Work has been and going to be hectic for this month and we have got another appointment tomorrow's afternoon again, not with the ID but someone else (will update about it again) so I seriously need to recharge!! Brain is seriously shutting down.
Good nite world!

xoxo

posted by kalin at 23:32

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter