KM #202 - A (belated) celebration which went wrong.
I had never ever flared temper at Kor kor before.
Today is the first, plus a fiery one.
My Saturday started off very beautifully with Mac's Breakfast Deluxe Supreme in front of my eyes.
<3 Special delivery by Rabb <3
Then tiles shopping with our I/D
Dinner at Marina Sq.
-Some cheap-expensive food-
And we were supposed to catch the movie; Smurfs.
But
.
.
.
.
.
The story goes like this... ...
Uncle and aunt left for Aussie on Thursday morning for a wedding dinner, leaving the 2 MONSTERS with us with TONS OF HOMEWORK (be it from school / tuition) to be completed. Kor kor has this Chinese oral assignment given by school which has to be recorded and done online. There were total of 3 assignments with 3 individual questions; oral passage, picture and conversation in 1 assignment. Meaning in total he have to do 9 recording for the 3 assignments. This thing have been delayed till today and nothing has been done.
The story goes like this again...
He came down on Thursday. Due to him having a fencing competition on Friday morning, my 2 aunts gave him the green light to skip his assignments in order for him to have ample rest.
Friday - Apparently he did not fare well in his game and somehow got eliminated. Aunts again "excused" him from doing the assignments.
So today...because of 1 phone call, I gave up the movie and headed home to help him out w/ the oral assignment.
It took us almost 3 hours to FINALLY get 1 assignment done, but ended up it was a cork-up. Somehow dunno what the fcuk did he done to my lappie, it went into a mute mode thru-out his recordings. We only came to realise when we wanted to playback his 2nd oral assignment, but it was too late as he had already submitted the 1st assignment recordings to his teacher.
In the midst when I was trying to help him solve the problem, both of us involve in a tug-of-war over the mouse and lappie.
The limit of my patience seriously hit and even over-exceeded its quota - I gave him the powerful stare! In split second, he broke into a loud cry and I became the bad person.
Yeshh.. he is still a kid, neither he understands nor feels appreciative that because of him, all of us had give up our time. I do feel bad for making him cry but I seriously cannot tolerate and understand why that at sucha given age (10), he can actually cook up with lotsa excuses for not wanting to complete his assignments but yet on another hand he is also nervous about not being able to complete.
Sibey contradicting, rite?!
It can be done within a day and probably only in 2 hours of time is needed.
Why is it this that he cannot understand???
And I also seriously cannot understand why cant his mum-my aunt make him complete SUCH IMPORTANT assignments before leaving for Aussie???!!!
I know.. she may not want her kids to idle but pls lorx... .... give them a break larx!!!!
In the midst when I was trying to help him solve the problem, both of us involve in a tug-of-war over the mouse and lappie.
The limit of my patience seriously hit and even over-exceeded its quota - I gave him the powerful stare! In split second, he broke into a loud cry and I became the bad person.
Yeshh.. he is still a kid, neither he understands nor feels appreciative that because of him, all of us had give up our time. I do feel bad for making him cry but I seriously cannot tolerate and understand why that at sucha given age (10), he can actually cook up with lotsa excuses for not wanting to complete his assignments but yet on another hand he is also nervous about not being able to complete.
Sibey contradicting, rite?!
It can be done within a day and probably only in 2 hours of time is needed.
Why is it this that he cannot understand???
And I also seriously cannot understand why cant his mum-my aunt make him complete SUCH IMPORTANT assignments before leaving for Aussie???!!!
I know.. she may not want her kids to idle but pls lorx... .... give them a break larx!!!!
All of us had to suffer becos/with them and feel pressurised if they are not able to complete their homework before school reopens. And my dearest uncle keep msging me and even keep calling long-distance call just to check on the 2 monsters to make sure they did not bring us trouble.
Haishh!! TYPICAL SPOILTBRATS!
I should have went for my movie!
I should have went for my movie!
Labels: Journey of Indulge, Kiddy Palace, KM












<< Home