KM #191 - 8 years and counting.
Finally had a "reunion" dinner(or rather bitching session) with ET and Son yesterday.
Why I said so? It is because the 3 of us can really hardly meet up together and it is always "either"/"or". Anyway, we had dinner at Brozeit (wonder when we ever get sick and tire) and I am loving the dark lager!!
We had lotsa laughter and craziness as usual.. ..love them to the max!!
I'm kinda looking forward to our PROPOSED TRIP next year and our 10th Anniversary celebration! We are planning to have a blast celebration!
But before all above, we have to put in effort to fulfil our monthly dinner dates.
I know the both of you are reading, so... ... u know what to do!
Oh!! ET got Son 2 cuppies frm Pique Nique.
Aint they lovely??
*Choc Banana & Red Velvet*
Not only they looked lovely, they tasted yummy too!!
I'm drooling now.. .. *slurp*
Alrite, till then.. ..
xoxo
Labels: BFF, Journey of Indulge







<< Home