KM #193 - Summer Escapade; 24th July 2011
Good morning, Taipei!
Hotel breakfast was horrible!! Worst breakfast I ever had. Yucks!! I rather they do not provide breakfast. And while we were having the horrible breakfast, it was very noisy downstairs at the atrium.
We saw this when we were out
.
.
.
Yang Chen Ling's Autograph Session for her latest album.
We did not get to see her thou.
We did not get to see her thou.
Getting ready to set off~
(wearing my new top which was purchased frm Shilin NM the nite b/4)
1st stop for the day was 龍山寺 and Monga's fliming site.
It is only 1 stop way frm Ximen along the blue line, and upon reaching the station, there are directional signs to guide you to the temple.
- A stretch of underground mall-
We left as soon as we walked a round the temple because we felt kinda weird and not right in just seeing and looking around and not offering our worship.
We had a pretty hard time searching for the Monga's filming site. Just as we wanted to give up, it appeared infront of us. Haha!
It is actually just down the stretch of road after the temple - about 10 mins walk.
Buay pai sey.. sit on "Priority Seats".
"Night-time Safeguarded Waiting Zone for women"
Hello Kitty Cafe
[龍山寺站 - 忠孝復興站]
It was a pity that we could not dine in that kawaii cafe. =(
We went at the wrong timing and the cafe is fully booked, so I could only stand at the display window admiring the kawaii cakes.
We went at the wrong timing and the cafe is fully booked, so I could only stand at the display window admiring the kawaii cakes.
We ended up having lunch @ Sogo foodcourt.
I had grilled squid and chic set which only cost about NT $160 = $6++ w/ free flow of green tea.
Rabb's braised meat rice set which comes w/ vege, meatballs and oyster omelette. I think it cost also the same price as mine.
Since I'm already in Sogo, how can I forgo the chance in shopping for Porter? Haha!
Our loots~
Look at his silly grin. Hes proud of his buy!
- A coin pouch for myself and his wallet -
In the train to 劍南路站 for Miramar Entertainment Park.
NT $200 = SGD $8.70
Not only the price, but quality and standard also 3 times cheaper than ours.
oOps!!!
NT $200 = SGD $8.70
Not only the price, but quality and standard also 3 times cheaper than ours.
oOps!!!
Spotted 101?
I think it would be more beautiful in the nite but a pro camera might be needed.
xx
The whole oscillation takes about 20 mins but it is super unstable.
Rabb and I had to sit opposite of each other to maintain the balance.
Scarryy!!
Rabb and I had to sit opposite of each other to maintain the balance.
Scarryy!!
As usual; since its a MALL, we did not stayed long + it was super crowded as it was a Sunday and the mall has lotsa activities going on. We only grab and drink and left for Wu Fen Pu. We seriously spent lotsa time in the MTR, travelling from point to point.
I think it took us about 30 mins to reach Wu Fen Pu station, Rabb is so worried that they will be closed for the day because by the time we got there was already about 4pm. Well... Wu Fen Pu is like machiam BKK JJ Market lorx, but I think JJ Market would be more interesting because it has other stuffs besides clothes nia. I am w/ Rabb and Rabb is with me.. .. both of us aint shopping companion and it is really pretty messy walking ard inside because we do not know where is the starting point.
But alrite larx, still managed to kio something there. If ET or Green was there with me, maybe the "something" could become MANY THINGS!! Hahahaha!!
But alrite larx, still managed to kio something there. If ET or Green was there with me, maybe the "something" could become MANY THINGS!! Hahahaha!!
Last stop of the day - Rao He NM.
It just just opposite WPF.
If you can see the structure of the temple from far, you are on the right direction.
Rao He NM are MAJORITY 小吃s, but the sight of MEAT, MEAT & MORE MEATS really irks me. So I did not try any new stuffs except the Mango Ice.
Rabb was super satisfied with his Braised Pork rice and Mutton soup under the 37 degree weather! Siaoz! The weather that day was super terrible and heard was the highest temperature thru-out their summer.
The sun is super scorching dao....~
Ohh! I bought this Japanese Thousand Layer Crepes Cake from Miramar.
Regretted for not consuming it immediately after I bot it, because by the time I brought it back to the room, it was already melting - melt.
Nevertheless, it still tasted very delicious.
I heard there are such of these cakes in Malacca too.
Hmmmmm... .... *evil thots*
- My loots; clothes r frm WFP -
Thats all for Day 2.
xoxo
P/S:
*Heart my top*
Labels: Journey of Indulge, KM, Travel















<< Home