Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

KM #176 - Stressed = Desserts


Mummy and I had afternoon tea @ Canele Paragon for the 1st time.
The cakes are yummilicious.
I bet ET will be very interested to try the NY Cheesecake.
Yums~
It had been a relatively "pack" week for me and I do have a series of events to blog about - Attended Bestie's graduation on Tuesday, then a 2 days work-related workshop with An and yesterday was Lil Prince's bday trip to Underwater world but just being plain lazy to collate the photos.
oOps!
Aint these pictures of me and my lil bf cute?
Haha!
Have a great week ahead.

xoxo

Labels: BFF, Journey of Indulge, Kiddy Palace

posted by kalin at 23:16

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter