Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

KM #175 - The Best 2011 Rain Asia Tour in Sg

Being able to witness his charm on stage on 22 May 2011 @ 1900hr was a dream come true to me.
It was a most beautiful dream I ever had.
The nite was a total AWESOME!
Besides Bi..

nobody can be as cute as him;
as sexy as him,
& as charming as him.

Here's the video of my fave song- Nan; recorded at the concert.
I had waited for 5 years for this day to come.. ..

http://darzreflections.blogspot.com/2006/12/nan.html
It has always being my fave song in my play list and I am really happy that I can see n hear him performing this song LIVE!!!
(Pardon for the "chui" recording.)



Bi, AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!


p/s: Rabb knows that I'm having Post-Bi-Withdrawal Symptoms so he said he will go and look out for the concert DVD for me!
I'm so loved!

xoxo

posted by kalin at 23:38

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter