KM# 174 - 22 MAY 2011
I am sooooooo happie!I cannot believe that TODAY is D-DAY!
I am really attending Rain's concert this evening later.
YESHH~!!
LATER @ 7PM!!!!!!
*jumping ard w/ joy*
OMGG!!!
Time, please!! Please travel slower abit, cann?!
As much I am looking forward and anticipating for tonite, but.. .. I still wanna hold onto this feeling!
This is like a DREAM COME TRUE!
YESHH~!!
LATER @ 7PM!!!!!!
*jumping ard w/ joy*
OMGG!!!
Time, please!! Please travel slower abit, cann?!
As much I am looking forward and anticipating for tonite, but.. .. I still wanna hold onto this feeling!
This is like a DREAM COME TRUE!
...
Another happier note, I had seen this Coca-Cola glass cans while I was in Melaka last week, and thot I had already missed the collection without knowing.
=(
Another happier note, I had seen this Coca-Cola glass cans while I was in Melaka last week, and thot I had already missed the collection without knowing.
=(
But just saw it on FB, that it will only be launching soon here in our Mai Dang Dang on 26th May 2011!!
Wooohoooo!!!!
My gawdd~
This is the 1st time that I had sucha a happy month!!!
[Singing..]
~HAPPY
IT'S SO NICE TO BE HAPPY
EVERYBODY SHOULD BE HAPPY
IT'S SO NICE TO BE HAPPY~
May all these good and happie stuffs keep happening!
Wooohoooo!!!!
My gawdd~
This is the 1st time that I had sucha a happy month!!!
[Singing..]
~HAPPY
IT'S SO NICE TO BE HAPPY
EVERYBODY SHOULD BE HAPPY
IT'S SO NICE TO BE HAPPY~
May all these good and happie stuffs keep happening!
=))
XOXO








<< Home