Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

KM #173 - 2nd Eventful May; Truly Asia.

1 word to describe our getaway to Malacca – FRUITFUL!
Basically, there is really nothing much you can do besides roaming around the streets, eating along Jonker Street, photo-taking @ their tourist attraction places, so having unexpected great buys are like bonuses!! Haha!
Rabb had bought 2 checkered long sleeves shirts from this shop “Invade” @ only RM100 and I had also bought 2 pairs of footwear from Vinnci which only costs about RM 82.
Taking that the rate given to me by the $$ changer @ The Arcade;
SGD 1 = RM 2.415

Rabb’s shirts = appox. $40 sgd / $20 per shirt
 My shoes = appox. $34sgd / $17 per pair of shoes.
Cheap, rite???!!!
And I had to make it snap while shopping in Paddini because the grumpy Rabb was sitting somewhere waiting for me, so basically I ish dun have much time to hesitate, and that’s the result of getting 2 pairs of shoes.
oOps!!
But it is cheap lorx, agree??


The weather over at Malacca is crazily HOT!! And 1 thing bad is that, I do not seem to find any Taxis in the town area and riding on their trishaw is albeit “expensive”, so the only mode of transportation we had was our legs!! So before we came back, I did foot reflexology whereas Rabb has his fish-spa therapy.
Actually both of us supposed to do the fish-spa together, but OMG!! The moment I saw the fishes, I FREAKED OUT!! They are much bigger than the 1s we had in Sg, almost the size of a fighting fish and they resemble like 1 too.
As much as I really wanted to try, both of my feet just refuse to get into the water. After struggling for 5 minutes, the girl asked if I wanna switch to a foot reflexology. Thank god!! I was relieved after hearing that, at least the $$ paid will not be wasted.
Scaryy lorx!
This uncle and daughter got kinda curious and wanted to try too, and I heard the uncle asking, “Your fish will eat people de mahz??” Fainting!!
Rabb saidd the father and daughter had enjoyed the therapy too and he mocked me for being lousy.
Yah dahh! Yah dahh!
I prefer luxury enjoyment, can?!


Ok, here are some peektures.. ..



The Asia-Vernice-river.
My shoes frm Vinnci.
"Cath Kidson" tote - 1 for me and 1 for girl girl.
It cost only RM 10!!

Kor kor's toy
Rabb & his fish-spa therapy
Those black black stuffs crowding ard his feet are the fishes.
Scary, rite??
He said he can literally felt their teeth poking onto him.

Haha! Pardon my "chui" face.
Rabb said I looked like some ah-siao whom keeps carrying the old man ard.
Well, he cannot understand my <3 for the lil pink old man whom smells like strawberry!

For more photos, can view them thru my FB, but seriously nothing much about the lil town except historical stuffs & food.
Overall, the trip was good. We intend to go back probably later in the year where the weather is not so hot.

xoxo

Labels: KM, Travel

posted by kalin at 15:27

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter