KM #171 - Tramautize
Experiencing life & death in spilt second is not funny esp with a qualified / licensed driver but yet cannot drive.
My life was at stake.
I should be lying in the hospital right now if the coming car did not brake on time.
I really feel like crying out loud but yet I am unable to.
I am very tramautize seriously and its not funny!
Thank god that I am PHYSICALLY fine except for some aching on my neck, which rabb said was some after-shock impact and might take up to few days to subside.
I know its an accident which nobody would expect but... ... ... it can be prevented, rite?!
How I wish whatever had happened just now was just a nightmare.. .. ..
I should be lying in the hospital right now if the coming car did not brake on time.
I really feel like crying out loud but yet I am unable to.
I am very tramautize seriously and its not funny!
Thank god that I am PHYSICALLY fine except for some aching on my neck, which rabb said was some after-shock impact and might take up to few days to subside.
I know its an accident which nobody would expect but... ... ... it can be prevented, rite?!
How I wish whatever had happened just now was just a nightmare.. .. ..






<< Home