KM #170 - POST GE; MOTHERS DAY
The GE fever is finally over. My FB was flooded with all the GE-related posts. Thou I wanna keep track of the news too but on the other hand, it can be very irritating. Anyway, everything is in fact for the next 5 years, this we cannot denied, but hopefully the winners really fulfil their promise to the citizens. But it would be even better if they could remove that Tin Tin! oOps!!
Actually, I kinda pity her.. ... pity her for being so pathetic!
=p
=p
We did not bring mummie out for meal this year, merely only a brunch/lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen ytd and tea @ TCC this noon.
Our initial plan was to go Wild Honey but OMG!!I am really disappointed with the pathetic space they had. I rushed down after yoga and gotta know that we had to wait for about 30 mins. I thot it was slightly reasonable, but after quite sometimes, we were told to wait for another 30mins. All of us were super hungry and decided to give it a miss as the turnover is REAL SLOW! Therefore we decided to settle for Crystal Jade Kitchen and I think in the midst while we are ALREADY having our meal, Wild Honey called bro to say that our seat is ready.
Our initial plan was to go Wild Honey but OMG!!I am really disappointed with the pathetic space they had. I rushed down after yoga and gotta know that we had to wait for about 30 mins. I thot it was slightly reasonable, but after quite sometimes, we were told to wait for another 30mins. All of us were super hungry and decided to give it a miss as the turnover is REAL SLOW! Therefore we decided to settle for Crystal Jade Kitchen and I think in the midst while we are ALREADY having our meal, Wild Honey called bro to say that our seat is ready.
Can you imagine how long do we have to wait if we really waited?? I think is like nearly 90 mins lorx!! Super exaggerating man!!
oOps! Sorry for my grandmother story!
Anyway, like that lorx.. ...abit disappointed that we cant get to eat.
oOps! Sorry for my grandmother story!
Anyway, like that lorx.. ...abit disappointed that we cant get to eat.
=(
Its Monday tomorrow and Tuesday is the BIG DAY of Greenie & Ian.
My bestie of 13yrs will be joining my club in 2 days time!
Welcome to the club~ (with open arms)
Heading to bed now and will be back with updates of 10MAY11 soon.
=)
My bestie of 13yrs will be joining my club in 2 days time!
Welcome to the club~ (with open arms)
Heading to bed now and will be back with updates of 10MAY11 soon.
=)
p/s: I'm down with sore throat.






<< Home