Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

KM #169 - E.V.E.N.T.F.U.L M.A.Y

The busy ET had finally got time to meet me for dinner. She has been transferred back to town, but its like so near yet so far. Having used to meeting each other once a week, I guess now its once a month. *pouts*
Anyway, we went TGIF for dinner last Friday and had a shock of our life!
I think this is the most ever expensive dinner both of us had so far.
Our menu of the day
[Chicken Feast]
Buffalo bites
My Jack Daniel's Chicken
Her Champ 1/2 chix
We had 3 drinks and 3 desserts.. ..
Total bill:
$96.72!!
Overall, I kinda like my main or maybe because I was too hungry but I think its the food wise is pretty similar to Hog's Breath.(HB will be slightly cheaper.)
Anyway, just an experience. Prolly will only go back for drinks and snacks next time but not for the main.
I think with that price to be pay, we can eat something better like
BROTZEIT?!
Its few minutes more to TGIF. =)
I am soooo looking forward to the rest of the days and weeks of MAY!!
So many events ahead this month... ...
1st event -
**Bestie's ROM next Tuesday**
 Rabb and I had got the soon-to-be-newly-wed Mr and Mrs Zhu their wedding gift prepared.
I suddenly remembered they or rather she loves playing board games, so I had this evil thot.
We had bought them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Your eyes aint playing tricks on you, I did not snap the wrong peekture!
Haha! Yepp.. ... "adult" games!
Oh well..... is kinda boring giving all the "traditional" typical gifts, so why not be innovative and creative and try something new?!
Who knows... .. they might thank me for being thoughtful?!
oOps! Just kidding!
Ehh! Dun play play hor...!
The bloody board game was awarded "ADULT GAME OF THE YEAR!"
And the sales lady even told me its her best-selling.
I never knew S'porean couple got so much time for such gimmick.
Anyway... ... I hope they have fun and dont pass it back to me can liaoz!

xoxo

Labels: BFF, Journey of Indulge

posted by kalin at 23:58

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter