Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

KM #162 - TWG

Finally we had a ladies get-together after so long.
The main topic of today was Xinhui's ROM on Xmas eve.
Sounds so exciting and happening, rite????
Yes, I know it does because ET & I and uber excited about the party.....

Our inital plan was to have tea @ Wild Honey but OMG!! it was super crowded and the waiting time was crazy. So in order not to waste time, we went for other alternative.
Wanted to try Royal Copenhagen Tea Lounge @ Taka but only to realise that TWG had taken over.

So.... it was our 1st time @ TWG.
We all felt super excited because is TWG that we are talking about but sad to say our main course was disappointing except for ET whom had made the right choice.
But anyway, we are still happy ladies and even much happier especially after footing the bill!
*evil thots*
I would recommend that it is advisable to have your tea and desserts @ TAKA, and probably try the mains at Ion.
Alrite.. its Monday tml again.
Hope the 1st weekend of April has been good.
I seriously cannot wait to go back to ofc tml, not because I'm hardworking but becasue I need to find my missing $$!!! I really have no idea where the f**king hell did I place it... ...
*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

p/s: I declare broke and broken already!
=(
Seriously needa control my spendings!
As I said, I probably ish super duper loaded the past life that I do not know how treasure $$ this life....
Hahaha!!

Okays..! Gd nite and have a blessed week!

xoxo

posted by kalin at 23:12

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter