Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

KM #164 - T.G.I.FRIDAY @ WILD HONEY

Its my beloved ET's birthday, so we decided to go to the long-awaited Wild Honey.
p/s: ET is a very "breakfast" person.
Thou we had waited for about 45mins for a table and had to bear with that attitude-problem staff, but we know its worth.
We had ordered 2 different kinda breakfast so that we can try.
But of cos, the English breakfast is A-MUST!
The Scandinavian is not bad too. I like the crispy rosti and fresh salmon!
Yums!!
It would be so much better if we had it as brunch. It would be a different feeling, I guess.
After dinner, we went over to T.G.I.Friday for chillax. Well... ... we are ETs, so is natural that we have never-ending topics.
mini desserts
strawberry.snickers.oreo mini desserts.
They are really delicious...not very sweet, just nice!
Most importantly, they are mini that you will not get sick & tire of it.

This is my "special" drink. Its called Lemon-twist Martini.
Its being served w/ a cup of cotton candy and the martini will be shaken and pour infront of me.
If you realise, my drink was the sudden centre of attraction.
The cotton candy will dissolve
and
*tahh dahhh!!*
 the outcome of the drink.. ..
It get sweeter and sweeter gradually because the cotton candy melts thoroughly, but its still a nice drink afterall.
We intend to go back T.G.I.F for dinner and prolly I can try the Pink version.
There will be another round of bday celebration for E.T. but something relaxing for a change.
Looking forward for tml's gathering...

p/s: heard that the boss of Wild Honey is also a PURE member.
Anyway, I'm going back to class next week and maybe I shall stalk him in class.
Hahaha!
Maybe can get discount.. ...?!! oOps!!
xoxo

posted by kalin at 01:19

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter