KM #160 - Weekend
Saturday was well-spent with good foodie!!
Yumms!!
I had lunch with Mr & Mrs Zhu at Skinny Pizza @ Raffles City before going down to the BS for their fitting appointment.
The sides
1/4m sausages
Sweet Potato sticks
Some cheese thingy
Ian's Olio Olio
Our squid's ink seafood skinny pizza
The pizza is really very thin and crispy like biscuits.
After their BS appointment, we met up with Rabb at Town for dinner @ Paradise Dynasty before continuing their ROM preps sourcing.
-Listening to "What Words Are"-
Our menu of the day:
There are actually a few more dishes but I was too hungry to carry on snapping.
I am glad the guys like the food there or else I will be nagged at for sure!
So it was a happy dinner for us.
=)
And we had a lil chillax at Raindrops cafe before calling off a day.
Martinis for Green & Me.
SUNDAY
Mummy had craving for Japanese cuisine so we decided to try Itacho sushi @ Ion.
Overall, its not too bad. "Smelly smelly" also much better than Sakae Sushi.
I think they should just fold up. oOps!
I think they should just fold up. oOps!
After lunch, it was shopping shoe spree. I had bought 2 pairs of footwear -1 of wedges frm Pazzion (courtesy of Rabb) and a pair of black patent pumps from FEP.
p/s: A BIG THANK YOU to darlng for the pair of Pazzion wedge.
I had helped you to save $5 you know?!
Love you lots!
*muacks*
Behind the scene of SATURDAY DINNER
I had helped you to save $5 you know?!
Love you lots!
*muacks*
Behind the scene of SATURDAY DINNER
To dine in Paradise Dynasty was our 2nd option. Our 1st option was actually I-Canton and had also managed to secure a table. But after 10 minutes had passed, we are still unable to decide what we wanna have and so Rabb suggested the "very-ME" practise.
oOps!!But unfortunately, we still had to pay for the snack which they had already served us. Have a blessed week ahead.
xoxo
Labels: BFF, Family, Journey of Indulge, KM
























<< Home