Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

KM #154 - MOOKATA

Are you sick of eating those typical “Chong Qing" steamboat? Well, I certainly do and there are too many of such out there till you dunno which is good and what to choose.
But now… … I have found my new <3 – MOOKATA!

I was being introduced to this Thai-style bbq-steamboat by Celine, and it was pretty raved by her too.
From what Celine had told me, so far there are only 2 places in Sg where you can find MOOKATA – Golden Mile Complex and Tanjong Katong. (Note: Tthey are not affiliated.)
And accordingly to her “experience”, she advised to try the Katong 1 because its much cleaner compared to Golden Mile(smell nicer also!oOps!) and the rates are about the same.

Ok, lets start the MOOKATA Journey without further ado.. ..

See! Would you prefer to eat here or Golden Mile?
I let you choose!
Dun say I never warn you... ..
Hahaa!


They comes in ala-carte set - sets for 2 pax & 4 paxs.
Besides, you can choose to top up other ingredients of your own choice.

Our set-for-2.
(Plus additional cabbage, golden mushrooms & cheese tofu)
Do not have to feel guilty about food wastage because the portion will be just nice.


Rabb's started the ball rolling by melting the pork lard on the plate.
Yummmyy~!!

This is how it looks like, and the soup is super tastyy~
Its only plain soup, but its your ingredients that makes the soup tastier and sweet!
Shiok!!

Not forgetting to drip their 3 levels of special chilli sauce...
Shiok to the max but aftermath is stinko to the max like machiam walking-BBQ!
The total bill comes out to be $50, which Rabb and I felt is reasonable.
Great dinner, great service!

I told Rabb it would be fun to be there in a group, but he said it will not be worth eating "economically wise" a.k.a "boh hua".
-_-'''
Must so chim mehh??

Anyway, I cant wait to go back for the 2nd time.. ..

xoxo

Labels: Journey of Indulge, KM

posted by kalin at 23:49

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter