Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

KM #153 *Re-edited*

I had went for a hair cut w/ mummy & aunt @ Max's place this noon.
No major changes as I only had a trim and I feel so "light" now, but somehow I felt my hairstyle is kinda like "Little J"'s. oOps!!
I had plans to perm again but not too sure yet of when I'm going to do it.
Maybe will perm just in time for Mr & Mrs Zhu's ROM party?!
Will see about it...
Having intentions to get the latest Kit Chan's album because I had already hear the whole album @ Marx Max's and the songs are nice. Thou is a remix but it's a totally different version from the original singers.
After haircut, met up w/ Rabb and we went to watch Gnomeo & Juliet @ Vivo.
This time I nv make the wrong bookings hor!!


It is like a "Toys Story" kinda movie + Shakespeare's play,  the garden gnomeos are so cute and funny~
Its a garden feud between the Blues & the Reds but however, their kids happened to fall in love with each other.
Imagine when you are not ard, and your "display items" actually come to life and having war.. ..
And when you are back at home, you realise your house is in a uber big mess.
Such things better not happen!
Haha!
I like Nanette the frog, shes hopelessly romantic & super "hiao"~.

Blue: Illiterate!
Red: I am not illegitimate! My parents were married before I was born!
LOL!!

p/s:
I went into xinmsn and happened to come across this Rihanna news and this statement of hers caught my attention and I fully truly agree!

"People are hypocrites. They can't wait to say something horrible. Most of them are unhappy with themselves. It's women who are mad at other women. They should take a look at their own lives. A lot of people don't have the guts to confront themselves."

It reminds me of that Fcuker-ess [Created this word myself. It means female-version for f**ker! You know...~ the same theory as "steward" & "stewardess". HAHAHA!] and aunt had just mentioned about her @ the salon asking about her regards lorx!
WTF! 
I went cursing and swearing at the salon with no image left!

HEY YOU!
Are you still reading my blog and SAYING HORRIBLE STUFFS ABOUT ME??!!
By all means, GO AHEAD & my ears are itching for your funny nonsense bullsh*t~.
Share it with me somedays hor.... ....
By the way, have you seen a doctor shrink?!
I miss you ya........~
muacks!
[*$&%^@##&$(^%!!!]

p/p/s:
I had restore all my postings from my previous blog. Realized that my life back then was rather happening. Compared to now, its rather mudane as the routine is only work-home-work-home.
And there also lotsa lovely & sweet memories of KM's pak-tor period....
awwwwwww~!!
Here is 1 classic post.
----> 17 Dec 2006 <----
*+*+*+*

Good nite-ning.

xoxo

posted by kalin at 03:20

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter