KM #148 - NEX
It was our 1st "official" visit to NEX today (we went there once previously for the 24hr NTUC Fairprice only) and OMG... it's so big! It's probably as big as VIVO and the shops are pretty interesting too.
Ok! Probably is new, just like a new toilet bowl thingy. Somehow I felt that the concept of this mall is something different from the other malls, if anybody agrees with me?!
At least I get to buy 3 for $10 iPhone casings?! Haha!
Not about the iPhone casings but the eateries are kinda different and there is this shop which really attracts me alot - King & King Wong - The Legend of Home Empire. It is a mid-range furnishing & lifestyle retail concept store something like Ikea but the stuffs they are selling are much nicer, stylish and looks more ATAS then Ikea.
Ok! Probably is new, just like a new toilet bowl thingy. Somehow I felt that the concept of this mall is something different from the other malls, if anybody agrees with me?!
At least I get to buy 3 for $10 iPhone casings?! Haha!
Not about the iPhone casings but the eateries are kinda different and there is this shop which really attracts me alot - King & King Wong - The Legend of Home Empire. It is a mid-range furnishing & lifestyle retail concept store something like Ikea but the stuffs they are selling are much nicer, stylish and looks more ATAS then Ikea.
They have a very "European"-"Victorian" & sophisticated feel and it makes you feel dammn atas too.
I am obsessed over that shop after I stepped in because the major color of the furniture and other lifestyle products are white in color and I love WHITE!
I really hope I can convince Rabb into it!
I am obsessed over that shop after I stepped in because the major color of the furniture and other lifestyle products are white in color and I love WHITE!
I really hope I can convince Rabb into it!
They have lotsa such mirrors....
I sooooo wanna place such of 1 at my home but definitely not this 1.
These are my 3 for $10 casings apart from the 1st 1. The other 1 casing is with Rabb.
Who cant resist 3 for $10 stuffs??! hEex!
If you think that you find the 1st casing familiar, do not suspect. I had bought the exact same 1 for my aunt sometimes back in Dec. But this stall is selling much cheaper, so I buy 1 for myself too lorx.
oOps!!!
And Rabb is so sweet that he's willing to be my scapegoat as we know that I have way too many casings and mummy will nag at me for sure~!
Who cant resist 3 for $10 stuffs??! hEex!
If you think that you find the 1st casing familiar, do not suspect. I had bought the exact same 1 for my aunt sometimes back in Dec. But this stall is selling much cheaper, so I buy 1 for myself too lorx.
oOps!!!
And Rabb is so sweet that he's willing to be my scapegoat as we know that I have way too many casings and mummy will nag at me for sure~!
Awwwwwwwwww~
(Anyway, mummy will not buy the story!)
Nitez morning, peeps!
(Anyway, mummy will not buy the story!)
Nitez morning, peeps!
xoxo








<< Home