Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

KM #14* - happie 兔 year!

初一
It was something different this year. Instead of the usual tradition of going visiting with family and Uncle & family, I went visiting with Rabb and family. We went back to my in-law, to his Uncle's, Ah-ma's then back to mine. We thot we can be home by dinner time, so that I can still able to catch up with my cousin and her 2 lil kids whom I only get to see them once a year.. … but yahh…….. delay in schedule and only got back home by 10ish.
my CNY nails.
My outfit for Day 1.
I'm loving my top to the max~

初二
It was a stay-at-home day. I practically did nothing but just eating, eating and eating. I seriously did not stop eating. The moment I woke up, I went over to Aunt’s for lunch, den after lunch, I started snacking all the way till dinner time. That’s all I did. .. stuffing myself with food.
The only activity I did was playing this aeroplane game with Aunt and Bro.
So no life, rite~?! But how often can we have such no-life days???

初三
Majority of the shopping malls or shops are opened, so Mummy, bro & I decided to go out. We went to our all-time fave VIVO CITY & Bosses for Dim Sum.
I had a strong craving for Dim Sum and Xiao Long Baos.


After that, we decided to explore the Sentosa Boardwalk, then since already reaches Sentosa, mind as well just paid a $ to enter and “shun bian” go to the flower exhibits.
Us and The Magical Tree.

Posing with their Zodiac.
oOps!!

Us and the Gigantic Rabb.

When we were almost reaching the Flower exhibits, it started downpour. No choice but we have to detour back VivoCity. The crowd over at RWS is mad crazyy~! Do not even think of taking the Sentosa Express because the Q was equally crazy.
Look at the crowd..
In the nite, Rabb and I went partying with XT, Derrick and Evelyn @ SD. As it was a last minute thingy, we did not manage to have a sofa seat. So we haf to squeeze with people at our table seats. Unknowingly, we got surrounded by lotsa people and the only table space was also occupied by others.

=(

初四
It was visiting day and back home was MJ session. Son came over for MJ too.
 It was totally sianz because everybody’s on leave the next day except of me~!!
EMO!!!
Can somebody tell me when is the next long weekend?????

Anyway, hereby wishing all a.. ..

Happie 兔 year~!!
Wishing all good health and prosperity~
Huat 到兔啊~!!!!

Labels: BFF, Family, Journey of Indulge, KM

posted by kalin at 00:09

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter