KM #133 - Goodbye 2010
I know it's gonna be a better 2011 for me.
Let's put all indifference behind of us, close all unhappiness series and move on!
Of cos for the coming year, I wish and hope for
- Best of health to myself, family, rabb, ET, Green and everybody else.
- Enjoy my "single-yet-unavailable" life while I can. (oOps!)
- A better year for Rabb and myself. Hopefully we'll get our arse down and REALLY start preparing for our future.
- Intensive saving plan.
- Most importantly, HAPPINESS! Keep smiling.. ..=)
Off to pack my bag now-family chalet for the New Year.
Gonna welcome the New Year with OPEN and HAPPY HEART!!
GOODBYE EFFING 2010...
HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!!
xoxo
- Best of health to myself, family, rabb, ET, Green and everybody else.
- Enjoy my "single-yet-unavailable" life while I can. (oOps!)
- A better year for Rabb and myself. Hopefully we'll get our arse down and REALLY start preparing for our future.
- Intensive saving plan.
- Most importantly, HAPPINESS! Keep smiling.. ..=)
Off to pack my bag now-family chalet for the New Year.
Gonna welcome the New Year with OPEN and HAPPY HEART!!
GOODBYE EFFING 2010...
HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!!
xoxo






<< Home