KM #127 - DD Saturday
Rabb and I went double-dating with 2 couples yesterday.
1st, it was just a mere dinner DD with Jun & Ian for steamboat-ing because he has to report to camp today.
Jun recommended us to try Ah Yat Shabu Shabu.
By hearing the name, I thot it would be something fantastic, but it's just a small steamboat restaurant with not much of variety. Prolly those hotpots at Liang Seah maybe even better.
HOWEVER, there is this 1 thing that you definitely cannot get @ Liang Seah....and that is ABALONE!
1-time complimentary serving of (3)abalone for each pax.
So alrite larx, u pay $18++ and got 3 abalone.
We have 4 each because Ian does not take abalone!
Toopid!
oOps!!
We cam-whored abit before bidding goodbye.
2nd DD was with Mr & Mrs Goh.
This was not within our plan as Rabb and I intended to head home and nua after grabbing my chips from Marks & Spencer .
This was not within our plan as Rabb and I intended to head home and nua after grabbing my chips from Marks & Spencer .
-My fave chips currently.-
"Unfortunately", we were kena caught by Wendy & Dave outside CK Jeans.
Since both couples do not have plans, we went chillaxing @ Paulaner-Millenia Walk till 2am.
Since both couples do not have plans, we went chillaxing @ Paulaner-Millenia Walk till 2am.
Rabb's 0.5 & my 0.3.
Its pretty fun hanging out with them actually because they are equally crappy especially Dave and Rabb clicks with Dave well.
Or rather.. Rabb can click with ANYBODY! haha!
And they had already made plans that we will go BKK together next July and 1 Bintan trip prolly early next yr too.
Fast, eh?! Crazy people! oOps!
Anyway, we shall just enjoy the remaining 19 days with a grateful heart before moving on to 2011.
p/s: My impulse buy.
p/s: My impulse buy.
It was total impulse and worst that I saw the wrong price!!!
This pair of SANDALS or SLIPPAK (which Rabb strongly demanded it is) actually cost me $40 after 20% discount.
This pair of SANDALS or SLIPPAK (which Rabb strongly demanded it is) actually cost me $40 after 20% discount.
Almost fainted!!
Brighter side: Ok larx!! Wore it immediately after purchase(due to a blister) and wore it out today, very comfy!!
+ It will makes me smile after putting on cos it's bloody $40!!!!
Brighter side: Ok larx!! Wore it immediately after purchase(due to a blister) and wore it out today, very comfy!!
+ It will makes me smile after putting on cos it's bloody $40!!!!
Rabb said that my blister is such an EXPENSIVE 1.
*roll eyes* SARCASTIC!!
p/p/s: Zouk-Out
Rabb: Everybody goes there drink,drank,drunk and kena laid! I also wanna be laid!
Me: You?! Laid?! Who wants to lay on u?!
Rabb: What?! I go there and lie on the beach larx.. ... = laid what! Then see whoever wanna lay on me lorx.
p/p/s: Zouk-Out
Rabb: Everybody goes there drink,drank,drunk and kena laid! I also wanna be laid!
Me: You?! Laid?! Who wants to lay on u?!
Rabb: What?! I go there and lie on the beach larx.. ... = laid what! Then see whoever wanna lay on me lorx.
LAME!!!
That's my hubby, my beloved!
xoxo
xoxo
Labels: KM














<< Home