KM #125 - Tracy's Farewell
Had an extended invitation by SMTeam to their team's dinner and (partially) Tracy's farewell @ Go India. I was struggling whether to attend anot, but well, since it's free (and I HAPPENED to be free), why not just give it a try?!
Typical!
I know the photo looks pathetic but because it's my 1st time having FINE INDIAN CUISINE, it's not very nice to take alot and not finish if its not acceptable for me.
Ermm.. as for the 2nd pic, I dunno what is that call but they claimed is A-MUST TRY thingy. Apparently it's chips with BBQ sauce(I think it is larx cos it tasted like) and slightly-more-sour-than-tar-tar-sauce sauce. Yen and Tracy practically goes crazy over it.
But whatever it's in the picture are all under the ACCEPTABLE range and pretty yummy too, esp the Kebai Chix. It smells and taste damn delicious!
Peektures taken using Yen's i-Phone 4. We look much better in her phone lehh...serious!!
Anyhow see also prettier than this.
Anyhow see also prettier than this.
After dinner, we decided to go up to the park and take photos of the X'mas tree. I'm still waiting for the photos frm Tracy and yah!! I sooooooo wanna get a tripod stand too!! The pictures are very well taken and really very beautiful.. .. cant wait to receive the photos from her.
While they are meddling with the tripod stand and position, Feli and I played with my cam's "fish-eye effect" function.
While they are meddling with the tripod stand and position, Feli and I played with my cam's "fish-eye effect" function.
Will update again when I receive the remaining photos.
I [like] this picture n its effect alot.. ...
Have a great lovely weekend people!
Counting down to Xmas... ....
p/s: Cant wait to plan a xmas dinner date with Rabb.. or maybe I SHOULD START PLANNING NOW!
Counting down to Xmas... ....
p/s: Cant wait to plan a xmas dinner date with Rabb.. or maybe I SHOULD START PLANNING NOW!
Nitez!
xoxo










<< Home