KM #121 - 1 DEC 2010
Santa Claus is coming.... to town~!
Time flies and its the last month of the year of this decade.
Time flies and its the last month of the year of this decade.
And it's also the most favourite festive season of the year...
CHRISTMAS!!
Time for giving and sharing... ..!
Legal/Approved/Justified/Valid excuse to SPEND $$!!
Time for giving and sharing... ..!
Legal/Approved/Justified/Valid excuse to SPEND $$!!
*wink wink*
Have you start planning for your resolution or rather have you reflect on your resolution? Lucky I do not have "habit" of making resolutions because I know it can never be fulfilled!
Have you start planning for your resolution or rather have you reflect on your resolution? Lucky I do not have "habit" of making resolutions because I know it can never be fulfilled!
oOps!
IF I'm not lazy, I would love to do a recap post on the happenings for 2010.
Provided Im not lazy.
Anyway, Rabb has collected his new specs.
It look similar to his previous but I like this 1 better because I was the 1 whom choose it!
Hahaha!
No larx.. I like the detail of the side frame.
Hahaha!
No larx.. I like the detail of the side frame.
P/S: I'm TRYING to sell this dress... but no business!!
P/P/S: If you noticed this is my #121 post and today is Dec 1 (12/1).
So coincident!!!
xoxo
So coincident!!!
xoxo








<< Home