Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

KM# 98 - Night Safari

It was the 1st time going to Night Safari together with my family plus it was an unusual experience because we were there for the Halloween Horror. And besides mummy got lobang for the tickets so we purchased them at a much lower price. But truthfully speaking, it is really worth to go even if to pay $45-$50 for the tickets.
Unfortunately, I did not manage to snap lotsa pictures because I'm really dumb at using night modes and if I would to use flash, it defeats the purpose of taking "ghostly" pictures. Mummy said I should consider getting DSLR since I love taking photos(of cos rubbish photos larx). I plan to get it only when I have my 1st kid lehh.. ...
Ok..ok.. think abit very off-track liaoz... ... 

Anyway, I will update again when I'm done with the pictures.

Labels: Family

posted by kalin at 03:30

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter