Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

KM #97 - 2nd IPL session

I had my 2nd IPL session today.
 My therapist was a MIC, she spoke to me in Mandarin thru-out the whole process. I totally know nuts about the Chinese-term she used. The only English words that came out from her mouth was, "Cooling Pad". LOL!! But she's really very nice and gentle. She made me feel less nervous because she was pretty quick and snap in her actions, at least I'm not left there lying with suspense.
Remember, "blind-fold"?!

Anyway as I was wearing a dress, she told me to change into the robe. 
Then I thot..if only we could purchase this similar 1, it can act as a "convertible/portable changing room" where we can use it in BKK!
This is the treatment room. Just a simple small room with a cupboard for your personal belongings.
This is the IPL machine - somehow looks like a trashbin. LOL!


Alrite.. ...!
I'm all set for my night safari halloween horror experience.
Stay tune... ....

posted by kalin at 02:56

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter