Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

KM #94

I DESPERATELY needs to regain the momentum for HOT YOGA and watch my diet!!
I think I'm putting on on all the wrong areas!!!
Can I only eat boiled food like Jolin Tsai?
*EMO*

xxx

Accompanied mummy to collect her *bling bling* ring and ... ...
1st, I noticed that all the pre-ordered jewels are put in a ziplock bag (but of cos individually).
2ndly - After mummy did her fitting, the sales consultant just put it back into the ziplock bag and returned it to her.

Me: Don't you have a box for the ring?!
He: No!
Me: What do you mean NO?! You cant expect us to keep the ring LIKE THIS, rite?!
He: I'm sorry but because currently we are having warehouse sales...
I interrupted abruptly with ET and my fave, THEN?!
He: [cont...] so ALL our boxes are OUT OF STOCK! (?)Me: SO?!He: Sales items do not comes with a box too.

Me *Dumbfounded*: Ok..! Then what about those normal SK boxes?!
He: Sorry, neither we have those too!

Me *WTF!*: What do you mean by you dont have?! LOOK! I am not interested about your bloody sales, but YOU OUGHT TO GIVE ME A BLOODY BOX!

The sales consultant who served us previously came over quickly after witnessing the commotion. She stared at her colleague and quickly took out a ring box for mummy. Apparently that fella does not knows his job, I guess!! Dumb*ss!
Rabb says I should be kept and lock at home because I am a monster going round bullying!
Ehh! Not my fault lorx... ...

posted by kalin at 00:31

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter