KM #92 - Great impromptu escape ; Home Sweet Home
Woke up bout 9plus, packed up, watched "Confession of a Shoppaholic" and check-out.
We had a superb good nite slp.
As Sean's parents wanted to see Feli, I had to follow along for brunch with his family. Felt so awkward and extra to be at the dining table.. ..
But what surprise me most was, when Feli and I not yet done with our meals, his family just stood up and left after finishing their meal. Apparently, that is their culture. Weird!oOps!
We had a superb good nite slp.
As Sean's parents wanted to see Feli, I had to follow along for brunch with his family. Felt so awkward and extra to be at the dining table.. ..
But what surprise me most was, when Feli and I not yet done with our meals, his family just stood up and left after finishing their meal. Apparently, that is their culture. Weird!oOps!
Anyway after brunch, we went back to Sungei Wang Plaza.
No harvest there except a top for ET.
Then went back to Times Sq for last minute shopping, ta-bao our dinner and off we go.. .. back to Singapore after 5 hours of bus journey.
No harvest there except a top for ET.
Then went back to Times Sq for last minute shopping, ta-bao our dinner and off we go.. .. back to Singapore after 5 hours of bus journey.
p/s: The guy behind is not some "guai bei bei". He's Sean - being captured by accident!
LOL!!
LOL!!
I really wanna thank Feli and Sean for taking good care of this freeloader-me and I really had a enjoyable time despite it was only a short 2 days. And I did not pay a single cent for all my meals too! oOps!!
The next trip, I wanna bring Rabb, ET, Green and mummy there and I wanna bring them all for dim sum!
Till then… …






<< Home