KM #92 - Great impromptu escape... ..
I'm home...~!
It was my 1st time there and not too bad, I enjoyed myself.
But I got Rabb worried. =(
He's utterly worried sick about me this trip. Thou is not the 1st time I travelled without him but he was never like this. He kept calling me to check if I'm ok, which he never does that before.
It was my 1st time there and not too bad, I enjoyed myself.
But I got Rabb worried. =(
He's utterly worried sick about me this trip. Thou is not the 1st time I travelled without him but he was never like this. He kept calling me to check if I'm ok, which he never does that before.
I guess the reason is probably because Im in KL and was there without my aunt.
Sorry, darl.... ....
Despite it was only a weekend trip, but I had my fair share of fun, shopping and great food!
Thanks to Felicia and bf for playing a good host...
And yahh..... I nearly lost my phone.
Sorry, darl.... ....
Despite it was only a weekend trip, but I had my fair share of fun, shopping and great food!
Thanks to Felicia and bf for playing a good host...
And yahh..... I nearly lost my phone.
Will update bout the trip later. Gonna crash now.. .. working tml!
Nitez people.
xoxo






<< Home