Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

KM #92 - Great impromptu escape... .. [cont....]

If all of you watched news, you should know that the day before, outta 30 over flights, ½ of them were cancelled due to technical fault.

The night before.. ..
Mummy: Hey!! Tiger cancelled ½ of their schedule flights today! What about yours? Are you affected?
Me: How would I know.. …? I have to go to the airport then I know.
Mummy: What if your flight is cancel?!Me: Then I come home and sleep larx.
Mummy: So.. … … I smell breakfast! Alrite! I will wait for your breakfast!
Me: #$%@#^!
I think we are like damn “heng”, not only we got to fly and our flight was only delayed for about 20minutes, whereas others were delayed approximately for about 4-5 hours. We had breaky @ Mac with Rabb and bought some necessities before boarding the plane. Super duper excited.. ..!I wanted to nap but we were busy talking since we board till we arrived.
WELCOME TO LCCT!
I asked Feli what does LCCT stands for?! She said it stands for Low Class Carrier Terminal. oOps!! I meant Low Cost. Hahahaa!!
Waited for her bf to pick us up and FUN STARTS NOW!!
The itinerary of DAY 1.
DIM SUM BREAKFAST

Thou we had Mac before boarding but it was already digested along the way and it was a long journey. They brought me to a famous traditional Dim Sum "Restoran" whereby different variety of dim sum will be brought to your table for you to choose. I cannot resist but keep taking and taking. Super busy lorx, eat and take at the same time. The only thing which I dun really like was the food turns cold because the waiters carry them around. But we requested them to heat it up for us.




 
We did not regret trying this soup because it's super tasty and it has crabmeat and sharks' fin.
Price - ONLY $7.50 SGD!
Cheap, rite??!!!!
I LIKE!!!

1-Utama.
After dim sum, we proceed to 1-U since it was along the way(according to Feli). Anyway, the main intention of going to there was Padini Concept Store. I only bought mummy a pair of sandals from Vincci, din get any for myself, lazy to carry all the back to Sg. We managed to comb the whole of 1-U within 2 hours. Anyway, there is nothing much in 1-U because is like any middle-class range shopping centre in Sg.
-Mummy's sandals-

SKY Hotel & Times Sq
After 1-U, we proceed to the Hotel for check-in despite the time is not yet 1500hr.
(P/S: They just happen to be there slping. I din take them on purpose!) We were hoping that we can have our room so that we can have a lil rest but well, room is not ready. So we left our bags with the concierge and carry on with our shopping while Feli’s bf - Sean left for work.
Times SQ is BIG man!! Soooooo many shops!! Sooooooooo excited!!But not all the clothes “gum” me larx and I realize that you can hardly find repeated clothes.
I AM AMAZED!!
After 2 levels of shopping, MY HORROR STARTS… …

After taking the above pictures, I was wondering what’s with the sudden spacious in my bag when I put my cam back.. ..
Yahh!!!!
Mr iPhone is missing!!I calmed myself down and thot maybe I didn't see properly but it really went missing. I thot probably it got stolen, but.. .. why only the phone?!
Feli then called Sean to ask him to check his car. (The last time I took out my phone when I was in his car talking to mummy.) Lucky me!! I really left it in his car! Feli said is probably we were in the hurry to get off the car and I overlooked my phone. Goshh! Thank god! I’m just so careless!!
Sunshine after the rain, we continued shopping and decided to find a café, sit down, rest and a have cuppa of drink.
Since Krispy Kreme was highly-raved, I decided to give it a try.
Donuts lorx! HAHAHAHA!
Aint a huge fan of donuts overall. But not too bad either.. ...
Our initial plan was to complete ½ of Times Sq and go over to Sungei Wang. But we thot it might be pretty rush, so we decided to comb Times Sq completely and lucky we are quick shoppers.
We then cross over to Sungei Wang to see see look look before going back Hotel. Nearly “fainted” in Sungei Wang.. it’s soooooooooooo messy and looks so messy! We din stayed long either, just went down to Giant, grab some stuffs and walked back to hotel which is only about 5-10mins walk nia! Convenient, rite?!

ROOM 306

Our cozy room....  
Think nobody else will have the safest room as we did. Our room is only located 20 steps away frm the reception! LOL!! So safe, rite??!!
Washed up, rest awhile while waiting for Sean to pick us up for dinner.
Seafood dinner.
The seafood place was located in some “kampong” and it was a 45mins drive from our Hotel. Like machiam flight distance frm Sg to KL! LOL!
I left the ordering duties to the 2 hosts. All I did was sit and wait! Haha! VIP mahz!
Dinner served.. .. .. *hungry*
- This is their so-called "Hokkien Mee", but it tasted like "chao kway tiao" or rather fried noodles with black sauce. -
-This chicken wing is really yummy!! Not oily.-
-Salted egg crabs. Salty but still yummy!!-
I loves crabs..!!!
-鸡肉鱼-
I asked how did the name of this fish come about. They said because the meat of the fish tastes like Chicken. Indeed it really tastes like chicken breast meat.
But the fish looks ugly larx!
I seriously got a thing against the hammer above. Apparently its for the crab but it's made of rubber!! How to break the crabs??! With my size, think I knock till tml, the crabs shell also wont break lorx!
Sunway.
After the sumptous dinner, they brought me to Sunway to see see look look before proceeding for our supper – Lok Lok and bubble tea.
I heart this shop because you get to sample everything in the shop!
HAHA! Buffet!!!
But to our surprise, it was raining heavily when we left Sunway. So the supper plan was cancelled and we went back to hotel for early rest. 

Labels: Family, Journey of Indulge, KM, Travel

posted by kalin at 00:52

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter