KM #102 - Celine
For no reason and occassion, I soooooooooooooo wanted to do manicure, so I thot of Celine. My nails were itching for treat and probably they misses her too. hEex!
ET and I had knew her when she newly started out and we were only like 19?!
6 years...!!
And I still remember that we wanted her to do our nails for CNY but all her slots were dammn full till the only time slot she can squeeze us in was 9 am in the morning. So we actually skip school for it and was punctual for appointment too.
We aint that hardworking when it comes to going to sch. Haha!
ET and I had knew her when she newly started out and we were only like 19?!
6 years...!!
She 1st started off... ...
1. 2nd level of Bugis Village - 1/2 of a shop size, then expand to 1 shop size.
2. Then moved downstairs to about 2 shop sizes, bigger, spacious but no air-con.
3. Due to expensive rental, she then move(again) to Rochor Centre- bigger, spacious, air-conditioned comfy shop.
But now.. she's back to square one or maybe even worst, just a small corner and only does "regulars" biz.
I was kinda surprise with what I saw but as a customer point of view, its advantage to us because she attends to your nails personally. I like!! 1. 2nd level of Bugis Village - 1/2 of a shop size, then expand to 1 shop size.
2. Then moved downstairs to about 2 shop sizes, bigger, spacious but no air-con.
3. Due to expensive rental, she then move(again) to Rochor Centre- bigger, spacious, air-conditioned comfy shop.
But now.. she's back to square one or maybe even worst, just a small corner and only does "regulars" biz.
And I still remember that we wanted her to do our nails for CNY but all her slots were dammn full till the only time slot she can squeeze us in was 9 am in the morning. So we actually skip school for it and was punctual for appointment too.
We aint that hardworking when it comes to going to sch. Haha!
But she's really the 1 and only manicurist that I will never kao bei. I can swear that she is the best manicurist ever, esp when it comes to nail art n french. You can just leave your nails to her in peace. She's a PERFECTIONIST, so she will not disappoint you.


That's Celine.
She dammn busy or rather superb in multi-tasking - doing my nails, watching HK drama and talking to me. Yep! She shares the space with an auntie who runs a hair salon.
She dammn busy or rather superb in multi-tasking - doing my nails, watching HK drama and talking to me. Yep! She shares the space with an auntie who runs a hair salon.
Pineapple said BL very ke lian cos I actually step on him just to take peekture of my nails.
ET said got very "halloween feel"! LOL!!
Labels: Fingertips









<< Home