KalintsixraM Day
Time flies and we are married for a year.
It seems only like yesterday when we said "I DO". And I think it's time for us to really settle down and plan for our customnary.
Do you know?!
This is actually our VERY 1ST yet official anniversary that we celebrates.
Unlike other couples, Rabb and I had never celebrated anniversaries during our courtship period because we do not even know when did we get together.
Somehow, this makes our relationship special.
=)
Both Rabb and I had an enjoyable evening on our 1st anniversary. We had a simple celebration, just a nice dinner and some quality time together.
Surprise no. 1:
He sent flowers to my ofc and thanks to the accomplice for providing the address. The flowers are b-e-a-u-tiful.
(Anyway, it's being some times since he gave me flowers larx. haha!)
The flowers so sweet, so is rabb!
Dinnertime:
Our initial plan was to go up to Jewel Box for some candlelight, but both of us aint really into western food, so we decided to go with what we really prefer most - and that is Japanese cuisine. He had made a reservation @ Irodori, Riverview Hotel and it's a ala-carte eat-all-you-can buffet.
There are about 100+ choices for you to choose and the serving portion is according to the no. of pax, so should be able to try everything.
Upon seeing the above, I think we like din really eat alot hor?!
But we "whack" the sashimi.. we had quite a no. of rounds of sashimi, it definitely makes your money worth!
And Mr President had went there to dine before too.
I got proof!
Tah-dah~ !!
See!!
Haha!
Haha!
Anyway, we plan to go back again but of cos with THE PEOPLE, so we can eat more!
After dinner;
Since we do not have any plans in particular, we went down to MBS for a walk and enjoy the beautiful night scene.
And since there is nothing much to walk in MBS besides all the high-end shops, we decided to sit down and have a cuppa @ Beans Bistro.
p/s: this is not multi-shot.
He just refuse to cooperate.
He just refuse to cooperate.
Finally!
We people-watched, talk co*k and also watch the runway show of Raoul.
The bill turned out a be a shock to us. It actually cost $17 for that 2 cups of drink.
The bill turned out a be a shock to us. It actually cost $17 for that 2 cups of drink.
Anyway, it's once in a blue moon.
Pressie exchange time:
HIS.
Upon seeing the Fujifilm box, he thot I would be that lame to give him a instant camera.
Till he opened the box, he like smiling like as if $$ had dropped frm sky.
Silly boy!
Till he opened the box, he like smiling like as if $$ had dropped frm sky.
Silly boy!
Felt so proud of my witty idea!
HERS.
He claimed that this will be HIS (PERSONAL) PERFUME and I must use none other of my perfumes except for THIS!
So demanding!
oOps!
So demanding!
oOps!
Surprise no. 2:
Not only he knows how to surprise, me also lorx! Ha!
The night before, under the guidance of mummie, I managed to make this exquisite-limited-edition agar agar all by myself.
The night before, under the guidance of mummie, I managed to make this exquisite-limited-edition agar agar all by myself.
HAPPIE 1ST ANNIVERSARY (any counting), my dear!
I'm blessed to have you.
Labels: KM




















<< Home