Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

KM #85 - *re-edited*

We just got back from our hotel stay @ Festive Hotel this afternoon. With a member's rate or rather, "casino rate", it was worth. And if it was not because of Bro's YOG appreciation party @ USS, we will not have book the room either.
Our evening in USS was super duper fun too!! Will blog about it later..

Just got home from "Resident Evil"- the movie with Rabb. The movie was disappointing and there was no climax at all. The whole movie seemed so fast-forward. Rabb said we should have watch Devil instead. Glad that THAT COUPLE did not watch it with us or else I'm gonna be farking nagged by THAT SOMEBODY again!
Anyway, on a happier note.. .. I got my iPhone replaced (easily). That previous 1 have being giving me problems so it's time to get it replace before my warranty is up. The hassle now is that I have to restore all my stuffs and it's taking a long time.
And I also told myself that I have to be more careful with this "new" set. But normally, the more conscious you are, the more things happen. Shall see about it.. ..

p/s: Finally completed restoring and hopefully is back to norm but dammn..!! I realised that I did not back-up my contacts and the contacts I had in my SIM are not updated ones. Goshh!! Wonder who's missing out... ...

posted by kalin at 02:19

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter