Photobucket

the weekend wife

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

KM #84 - Ikea dinner date w/ Green

Dining @ IKEA on a weekday is sooo sooo much better compare to weekend because of the crazy crowd, at least we do not have to worry about the seating too.
I think the last time I met up with Green was about a mth ago, so we got super much to talk about. Luckily the drinks @ Ikea is refillable. Ha!
And... ...!!
I had broke the rule for once. 
For all who knows me, knew that I cannot take beef.
The main purpose to dine at Ikea w/ Green was to try the meatballs.
The logic is like you have never being to Ikea if you never eat their wings and meatballs.
And it seems to be A-MUST to eat them whenever people visits Ikea.
Ok.. I'm a glutton, I admit!
They are just simply too tempting that it seems to be calling for me!
LOL!
But I try only try 2 larx...cos I conscious mahz!
I'm glad I had tried them. They really taste delicious.
Yummy to the max!

Below are the stuffs we ate.. as usual, 2 of us nia with 4 pax portion.

Aint they look delicious?? Can you hear them calling for u...?!
Alrite... I'm hungryyy!
Gimme FOOOODD!!!!

Labels: Journey of Indulge

posted by kalin at 22:45

<< Home


Photobucket
    Photobucket

      Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]


 

hit counter
free web counter