KM#12
8 more days to D-DAY.. ..
Had booked my nails appointment with Celine and also got the ideal candle which I wanted fer my table arrangement.
Will be going down to the florist tml after work to finalise my table arrangement.
Leaving with 1 more issue with my MUA.
While having dinner, aunt and bro popped this question of where the MUA will be doing my makeup. Initially I arranged it to be at home, but after considering some factors, we felt that maybe I should go over to Gramps place to do it.
While having dinner, aunt and bro popped this question of where the MUA will be doing my makeup. Initially I arranged it to be at home, but after considering some factors, we felt that maybe I should go over to Gramps place to do it.
Is not that my room "cannot see light", but I do not have a suitable area for make up.
Anyway, that's small issue.The most important thing for the both of us to bear in mind is to keep fit and stay healthy!
I have been constantly reminding myself and Rabb not to over-eat. Maintaining our figure for this period is IMPORTANT! hoho!!!






<< Home